In the past, in the early 1800s, the building had a symmetrical shape with a raised central body and two perfectly identical wings. Subsequent changes in 1893 led to the expansion of the right side with the creation of a structure in which the barrel room, and the aging room for wines in oak barrels are still located. In 2007 the winemaking cellar with stainless steel tanks was built from scratch, including the unloading and processing department of the grapes, which allowed us to rationalize and concentrate the entire production process in a functional environment. Subsequently in 2010 other parts of the cellar were restored to their original state where the two barrel rooms are now located. In 2015 the new room for wine packaging was built, also equipping it with a new bottling machine.